Beautiful Boarding Barn with Grassy Acres, Trails
| Category:||Horse Boarding|
| Ad ID:||24356520|
| Advertiser ID:||1335635|
| Ad Expiry:||expired|
| Price/Adoption Fee:||$550|| || |
| Location:||Grant, Florida|| || |
|("Horse Boarding" - A-rated Barn, Grass, Trails, (Full Board) Grant, Florida (So. Palm Bay)|
size / dimensions: 12'x12' stalls with paddock runs Full Board Only. Adults preferred.
Extremely nice, experienced private boarding barn that will provide TLC to your horse. Many great references. I have a very nice barn; with 15 private shady grassy acres in which your horse can run and play with a just a few other nice horses. If you like to trail ride, this is definitely the place. Not only do we have very beautiful wilderness trails right out our back pastures with just a couple other great pasture mates. I am looking for one or two more horses to board here that horse owners are somewhat experienced equine owners. My barn has 12' x 12' stalls with overhead fans, paddock runs (20' x 48') that go out the stalls (so your horse won't feel confined). It also has Padded center isle walkway, (high-pressure) wash rack, nice sitting area with overhead fans, 60 ft. round-pen, picnic area, pond to swim in when horses get hot in the summer, non-barbed fencing, bathroom, access to experienced reasonable horse trainer, and excellent farrier, and excellent horse dentist (if needed but your welcome to use your own).
Included in price:
(1) Horses are fed quality hay and feed then let out (mornings) to run freely on shaded grassy acres all day with at the most 6 other horses.
(2) Horses are brought in to their private nice clean, cool stall and paddock run for the evening then once again fed quality feed and hay..
(3) Stalls are cleaned EVERY day.
(4) Each stall has big automatic waterers (which are cleaned out daily.)
(5) Fly sprayed daily (if needed or wanted by owner).
(6) Wormers, supplement (if needed) given (You supply.)
(7) Horse Trailer Parking available (no extra cost).
(8) Trail riding right out back pasture on hundreds of acres, and many equestrian parks within 15 minutes - 30 min away (Grant Flatwoods, Micco Scrubs, St. Sebastian River Buffer preserve, Malabar Scrubs.
(9) "Often" Space available in my personal 3-horse trailer (if you don't have your own horse trailer) yet want to ride other areas when I am going
NOTE: Basically, you can go on vacation and not worry about anything your horse will be loved and taken care of as if he/she was mine. I have many excellent references (available upon request) Horses are all vaccinated, wormed, neg. coggins, and good mannered healthy horses. Horses do have their pecking order as if you are an experienced horse owner you will know that. But I do give them time to acclimate one-by-one in separate safe (nice pasture) where they are able to get somewhat use to each other before they are put all together.
Have a wonderful day!! Call (321) 432-3436 Patsy